Choosing the perfect Save the Date or wedding invitation design for your big day can be a little overwhelming - so we're on hand with our top expert tips on how to find the perfect wedding stationery:
1) Pick a design that encompasses the overall feeling of your big day. Whether you're hosting an elegant, formal black tie celebration, or planning a relaxed and charming outdoor barn knees up - search for stationery that emulates your wedding style.
2) To keep within budget, why not go for a design theme that offers both printed and printable options in the same collection? You may want to get key items such as your invitations printed professionally, but there are many 'on the day' pieces such as table name cards that can look just as good printed from home.
3) Before you buy your save the dates or invites, make sure the stationery design you love has all the other items you need in the same theme. This saves you time and stress searching the internet for extra items to match.
4) Always check the quality before you buy - stationers worth their salt will be willing to offer you a sample before you buy.
5) Allow plenty of time. When it comes to sending save the dates or invitations, things often take longer than expected. Allow extra time to get your guest list together, write out your envelopes and get your stationery in the post.
Here's what the lovely team at Wedding Ideas Magazine had to say about us;
"Hip Hip Hooray offer bold and beautiful wedding stationery that you can customise yourself online, so you’re able to see live previews of your stationery as you personalise. They offer a ‘Print-Your- Own’ service on all wedding designs – perfect for those on a tight budget, or couples embracing a bit of wedding DIY! Alternatively, you can sit back and relax as the team at Hip Hip Hooray HQ in Devon professionally print your order with love, care and unrivalled attention to detail – with fast and free UK delivery to boot!
All the stationery collections are created be owner Jenny who's heart, soul and passion sings out through every design. Hip Hip Hooray offer many different styles and themes, from retro and vintage inspired, to colourful, contemporary and off-beat. They also specialise in destination wedding stationery for those of you lucky enough to be saying ‘I do’ abroad.
The friendly staff at Hip Hip Hooray view your invitations as tangible pieces of art that looked back on in years to come to tell part of your love story. Offering nothing less than exemplary customer service, they are always happy to help."